Chairman of the Board of Biodiesel Industry Association Selçuk BOROVALI was our guest in the first of Renewable Energy – 101 trainings in the WEC Workshop Program. The subject of “Today and Tomorrow of the Biodiesel Sector in the Turkey and World” has been trained by BOROVALI.
“Turkey Electricity Market and Administrative Sanctions” training program has begun in the WEC Workshop. The trainings were carried out by EMRA Chairman Advisor, Mehmet İBİŞ.
- 30 Ocak, Electricity Market Forces in Turkey
- 6 February, Supply-Side of the Electricity Market in Turkey
- 13 February, Demand-Side of the Electricity Market in Turkey
- 20 February, Expropriation in the Electricity Market and Unlicensed Power Generation
- 27 February, Electricity Market Control in Turkey
- 6 March, Administrative Sanctions in Electricity Market
- 13 March, Administrative Sanctions Types in Electricity Market
- 20 March, Administrative Investigations in Electricity Market and Sanctions Types
- 27 March, The Notice and Starting of the Administrative Sanctions
- 3 April, The Confirmation of Administrative Sanctions and Suggestions Related to Electricity Market Control
In the last of the Natural Gas 101 trainings, Equinor Turkey Deputy Chair, Dr. Cenk PALA was our guest in the WEC Workshop Program. PALA provided training on “Pipeline Policies and Turkey”.
Progress of the Energy Sector in the World and Turkey and Career Steps from His Own Perspective İbrahim Sinan AK
In the second meeting of the CEO Meetings Program, Zorlu Energy Sector President İbrahim Sinan AK was our guest within the scope of WEC Workshop events. AK provided training on”Progress of the Energy Sector in the World and Turkey and Career Steps from Its Own Perspective”.
Within the scope of WEC Workshop Istanbul events, CEO of Koloğlu Holding Cantekin DİNÇERLER was our guest in the first of the CEO Meetings Program. DİNÇERLER provided training on “LNG Trends and Regional Effects”.
In the second training of Natural Gas 101 Program, TANAP Business Corporation Manager, Erdinç ÖZEN was our guest. ÖZEN provided training for “Natural Gas Market in Turkey” at WEC Workshop.
In the first training of Natural Gas 101 Program, ADG Anatolian Natural Gas Consultancy Partner and Company Manager, Gökhan YARDIM was our guest. YARDIM provided training for Global Natural Gas Market in WEC Workshop.
Applied Electricity Markets Training was given by EPİAŞ on 17-18 January 2019. Presentations and simulation applications are made about the subjects called Day Ahead Market, Intraday Market, Reconciliation, Collateral Management, Free Consumer Transactions.
In the last of the Emerging Technologies in Energy trainings , Member of WEC Turkey, Can ARSLAN was our guest. ARSLAN provided training on “Blockchain, Digital Transition on Energy Sector and The Future of Electricity Storage Systems” at the WEC Workshop.
Within the context of the WEC Workshop Istanbul Interviews Program, Chair of the GAZBİR, Yaşar ARSLAN was our guest. ARSLAN provided training on “General Evaluation of Natural Gas Market and Future Expectations”.