Terms for legal entities memberships is as follows:
- Full adoption of the objectives and working aspects determined in the Articles 2 and 3 of our founding Articles of Association,
- Acquiescence to the payment of the one-off registration fee and the annual fee (and fines if any) by no later than June 30th each year,
- Possessing the conditions stipulated in the relevant Laws and Regulations and to have not been involved in any prohibited activities under the Law of Associations in force,
- Operating in at least one of the following fields in energy and environment: research, survey, planning, project design, investment, financing, establishment of energy facilities or manufacture of related equipment, production, transmission, distribution, consumption and environmental protection,
- All entities interested in or engaged in energy and environmental issues, interested in contributing to the objectives and the working fields of the Committee can apply for membership, including;
- The Ministries,
- Public and private sector organizations,
- Industry, engineering, contracting and consulting organizations,
- Scientific and technical research and educational institutions,
- Trade and other associations, foundations, trade unions related to the energy sector
The final decision on any written requests for membership are to be reviewed by the Administrative Board and concluded either as an approval or rejection of the membership.
The application can be made with the following documents attached to the Registration Form;
- For companies; the Trade Registry Gazette, certificate of incumbency and articles of association
- For institutions; the certificate of incumbency and licensees of the representatives, articles of association, the Official Gazette demonstrating the founding legislation and/or similar founding laws
The membership fee for legal entities in 2018 is 6.000,00 TL.
Note: A one-off membership subscription fee, equal in amount to that of membership fee on the date of subscription, is also expected on the date of entry.